The disfasia is a serious disorder of the acquisition and organization of the oral language, which one can characterize for almost absence of oral language (in the most serious cases) or for a difficulties important qualitative and quantitatively very deficit and for development in the reading and writing.
TYPICAL OF THE DISFASIA
The characteristics, there are the following ones:
- Important delay in the appearance of the first stages of the language (the first words take place at the age of 4 and the first juxtapositions, at the age of 5);
- The language development is altered of severe form, affecting to the aptitude to produce and to understand the speech or language, so much in the form (phonetics, which constitutes the sounds of the phonemes of the language, and phonology, which constitutes all the phonemes of that a certain language consists) as in the content (semantics, which is the meaning of the linguistically expressed message) and in the use (the application of the language in the ordinary life);
- All the difficulties happen also in the written language;
- Linguistic evolution that respects neither the order nor the stages of the normal development, with a qualitatively different linguistic structure;
- The problems of language usually go accompanied by other psychological problems (hyperactivity, social isolation, stereotyped conducts, etc.), social and educational;
- The evolution, it is pessimistic and long-term.
As for the factors etiológicos (grounds), they are not known, although probably the genetics has a big implication.
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
On the part of the special educational needs of children with disfasia, there is necessary to work the oral language (comprehension and expression in form, content and use); there is necessary to work the written language (recovery of the syntactic, grammatical and orthographic errors); it is necessary to work and to develop basic repertoires, like the attention, the imitation, the perception, etc.); in the educational answer the beginning is a beginning of intensity and long duration, beginning of precociousness; contextualizar learnings; to give priority to the functional aspects of the language on the formal ones; beginning of multisensorialidad (ear, sight and tact); beginning of reference to the normal development; and beginning of adjustment to his answer time.
WHAT DOCTOR CAN TREAT ME?